Technical Delivery Manager
YOUR ROLE: MANAGE CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENTS TO SUCCESSFULLY DEPLOY CLOUDTAMER.IO
Play a critical role in ensuring that our customers are successfully using cloudtamer.io to improve the management of their cloud presence. You will help lead the delivery and deployment of our AWS- and Azure-enabled cloud governance solution and determine how to best integrate our product in new and existing customer cloud environments.
YOU WILL EXCEL IN THIS ROLE IF YOU ARE:
- Eager to improve: We look to grow continuously and be better individually and as a company today than we were yesterday. We want you to identify and implement ways we can streamline onboarding customers and help them better understand and utilize our product’s full capabilities.
- Obsessed about customer success: We want to turn our customers into our biggest fans and realize everyone on our team has a role in making that happen. As the front line to our customers, we want you to provide superior service to enable our customers to fall in love with not just our product but our entire team.
- Impatient with the status quo: We strive to innovate where there is opportunity and share the results with our team and customers. We want you to identify how we can make cloud management activities even simpler for our customers and help feed new requirements to our product engineering team to keep cloudtamer.io on the edge of innovation.
WHAT WE ARE EXPECTING FROM YOU (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE):
- 5+ years’ experience managing technical delivery for customer engagements.
- 2+ years’ systems/infrastructure engineering experience designing and implementing systems (optionally in cloud environments).
- Experience working with cloud service providers such as AWS and Azure.
- Experience supporting projects with central authentication mechanisms such as SAML, Active Directory, and LDAP.
- Experience supporting network architectures on enterprise projects.
- Experience supporting certification, accreditation, and security testing requirements for federal government environments.
- Experience building and managing short-term agile delivery schedules using tools such as JIRA.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent customer service and support skills.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or other technical area of study.
- Up to 50% travel required to support customers.
OUR WISH LIST (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE):
- Experience installing and configuring software solutions as part of a product team.
- Experience working with PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Experience using scripting languages such as Python and Powershell.
- Experience integrating REST APIs.
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code technologies such as Terraform, Ansible, Salt, and Puppet.
- Experience working in both virtualized and cloud environments across technologies such as AWS, Azure, VMWare, and OpenStack.
- Experience developing and delivering product training to customers.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE IN RETURN:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, days that combine deep focus with task juggling, and dedicated and super-sharp coworkers. These benefits include:
- Excellent compensation and amazing benefits, including top-of-the-line Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO healthcare coverage with ZERO deductibles. We pay for 100% of the employee AND dependent’s premium for medical, dental and vision!
- Generous time off that includes holidays, sick, and flexible PTO options to allow staff to spend time with friends and family.
- Quarterly innovation days to help work on new challenging problems collaboratively.
- Monthly lunches and happy hours to better connect with co-workers and talk about life outside of work.
- A small-team collaborative environment that fosters communication and innovation.
If you want to help organizations spend less time managing and governing their cloud, and more time using their cloud, you’ve come to the right place. Apply below and we’ll be in touch shortly!